Deferred Booking Credit Terms and Conditions
- As used in these Terms and Conditions, the term “Paid Value Credit” means credit in the amount you paid to us in connection with the original reservation.
Deferred Booking Credit Terms & Conditions
Paid Value Credit Terms & Conditions
- The Paid Value Credit has no blackout dates and never expires.
- The Paid Value Credit may be applied only to LEGOLAND Vacation packages and their available components. The Paid Value Credit may not be used for standalone tickets, annual passes, gift cards or other purchases online or at the Resort.
- Redemption of the Paid Value Credit is subject to room availability.
- The Paid Value Credit may not be resold, and is non-transferrable.
- The Paid Value Credit must be redeemed by calling (833) 710-5346, and the entire balance of the Paid Value Credit must be used on new reservation in order to receive the Promotional Value Credit.
- Any amount due beyond the Paid Value Credit will be charged using normal methods of payment.
- The Paid Value Credit is valid only for advanced reservations, and cannot be applied to fees, incidentals or other purchases on property.
- If you purchased the Flexible Cancellation option when you booked your original reservation, the Paid Value Credit is redeemable in cash for its cash value, at which time the Promotional Value Credit will be forfeited. If you did not purchase the Flexible Cancellation option when you booked your original reservation, then the Paid Value Credit is not redeemable in cash.
- By participating in the Deferred Credit Voucher program you agree that any dispute between us will be resolved by way of binding arbitration rather than in court or by way of a class action.